25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement by shedding his Blood—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness because, in his forbearance, he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished—
1. Justified and saved from God’s wrath
9 More than, having now been justified by His Blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
2. Redeemed, fully forgiven, and granted everlasting Grace
7 In Him we have redemption through His Blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His Grace
3. Assured Spiritual life
53 Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His Blood, you have no life.
4. Guaranteed fellowship with God while our sins are constantly cleansed
1 John 1:7
7 But if we walk in the light as He is, we connect, and the Blood of Jesus Christ, His Son, cleanses us from all sin.
5. Power to defeat Satan and march to victory
11 And they overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.
6. Brought near to God
13 But now in Christ Jesus, the Blood of Christ has brought you who once were far off near.
7. A new covenant was written for me through His Blood
20 Likewise, He took the cup after supper, saying, “This is the new covenant in My Blood, which is shed for you.
8. Redeemed with the incorruptible Blood of Jesus Christ
1 Peter 1:18-19
18 knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, 19 but with the precious Blood of Christ, as a lamb without blemish and spot.
9. Not only made us kings and priests but also holy
Five and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth.
To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His Blood, six and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.
10. Our consciences cleansed to serve the Living God
14 How much more shall the Blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the Living God?
11. His Blood bears witness on our behalf
1 John 5:8
8 And three bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the Blood; these three agree.
12. Christ’s Blood speaks a better language in Heaven
Twenty-four to Jesus, the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the Blood of sprinkling that speaks better than Abel.
13. Guaranteed to enter the Holy of Holies
19 Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the Blood of Jesus,
14. Reconciled all things and brought perfect peace through the Blood
Colossians 1: 19-20
19 For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell, 20 and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, whether on earth or in Heaven, having made peace through the Blood of His cross.
15. Humans can wash their robes with the Blood
14 And I said to him, “Sir, you know.”
So he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, washed their robes, and made them white in the Blood of the Lamb.